1. ABOUT THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We collect only those personal data that you provide voluntary to us by filling our registration and order form.
3. FOR WHICH PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In case of order of a product, material or a service, Pilot Watch A-13A need to process the data required to fulfil your order, such as your name, telephone number, delivery address, email-address, etc.
If you are an existing customer, we may use your personal data to send you service bulletins, maintenance instructions etc. about our products and services.
4. TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE AND TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Pilot Watch A-13A may disclose your personal data to our third party service providers who need them to fulfil your order (assembly and testing laboratory, shipping agency, etc).
We do not disclose your personal data to any party not involved in the implementation of your order.
Due to legal requirements, in certain specific cases we are obligated to disclose your personal data to third parties. This is the case if there is a suspicion of a criminal offense or misuse of our website. In these cases we are obligated to disclose your data to the responsible law enforcement agencies
5. FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Pilot Watch A-13A retains your information for as long as you have an open and active account with us or as needed to provide you the services or information you requested. We will retain and use your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We will retain the minimum amount of your information necessary to maintain a record of your orders.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right:
• to request us to access, to rectify or delete of your personal data,
• to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data,
• to request from us to provide you or any person or entity you appointed with a digital file of your personal data (data portability).
• You may withdraw your consent that allows us to process your personal data for the indicated purposes at any time.
• To exercise the above rights, you may contact us as indicated below.
• You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority.
8. CHANGES TO THE POLICY
This policy was last revised on 23/5/2018
9. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
For any questions or to exercise your rights, you may contact us at email@example.com